LIST OF VALUE CHAINS
Agricultural value chain has to do with the people and activities that bring a basic agricultural product like maize or vegetables or cotton from obtaining inputs and production in the field to the consumer, through stages such as processing, packaging, and distribution.
- NATIONAL TRAINING WORKSHOP ON REGIONAL PASTORAL INFORMATION SERVICE (SRIP) FOR PREDIP COUNTRIES (National Level Training on Data User)
- Capacity Enhancement of Dairy Farmers on Good Dairy Practices in Kebbi State
- CAPACITY BUILDING OF 80 SHEEP AND GOAT FARMERS ON USE OF CROP RESIDUE CRUSHING MACHINE IN FEDERAL CAPITAL TERITTORY (FCT) AND OGUN STATE.
- REHABILITATION OF LOW COST ELEVATED GOAT HOUSE AND OTHER ANCILLARIES IN KANO STATE
- Department of Animal Husbandry Services holds Internal Stakeholders Engagement on Dairy and Dairy Products Policy